Day 1 of NaNoWriMo is going well. Started at exactly midnight and only managed to crank out 450 words in one hour before going to bed. Woke up feeling very refreshed; thank you extra hour and that glorious sun shining through my window at 7:45 am. Cranked out another 720 while everyone in the house wanted my attention. That's going to be interesting to edit later on. 322 words during a 15 min war - come on, can totally do better.

Setting up for an hour of wars broken into 15 min chunks, break, then another hour. Trying to hit 3000 today and give myself some wiggle room.



Things that distracted me on the internet today:

~ Nothing! I cleared anything time sensitive on my facebook. Take that Cafe World - not sucking me in until I'm good and ready to get back to you.
~

Non-internet distractions:

~ I did need to load up the house with groceries, especially the kind that can be cooked in under 15 minutes. This will, hopefully but not likely, keep the fam from bugging me for food.

~ I also learned that hard plastic cosmetic containers can shatter just as badly as glass does. Bronzer all over the floor and then I needed to pick up a new one. Scored a new lipstick though so it was all good in the end.

Accomplishments:

~ 1502 words at 9:08pm PDT. Still have another 2 - 3 hours left in me.

EDITED to add: Finished the evening at 2780 words. It's past midnight so no more 15 min chunks for me. If I can get my 15 minutes up to 500 words per, I will be a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment